The OTS Facilities, Maintenance and Engineering Department (FME) shall provide technical
and administrative support to the NCI. Therefore, NCI requirements should be coordinated
through the OTS FME.
Complete PR and Construction Subcontract Attachment
- Check for special approvals.
- Submit justification for limiting competition if applicable.
A Maintenance Service Request (MSR) shall
be prepared and submitted to the NCI Project Officer and the NCI Contracting Officer
for conceptual and fiscal approval before ordering supplies or equipment, commencement
of any work, or issuance of a solicitation relating to the following:
- renovation or alteration of facilities
- construction (including Architect &Engineer (A&E) design
- preventive maintenance and repair of facilities estimated to exceed $50,000 in Materials
and Supplies (M&S) or labor, or a combination of M&S and labor
The MSR is prepared and submitted by the OTS Contractor Facilities, Maintenance
and Engineering (FME) Department. FME shall show proof of the approved MSR, the
conceptual approval, trend reports and fiscal approval with the Purchase Request
submitted to the Construction Subcontract Department.