The Feature Article Area of the NCI-Frederick homepage can display up to four news/event
items at any given time. The items will rotate every few seconds, and site visitors
may click on the item to find out more information.
If you are considering making a request for your news/event item to be posted in
the Feature Article Area, please consider the following guidelines:
Please direct your requests for a feature article to
- All Feature Articles must be vetted by Julie
- You must have 2-3 paragraphs of data, providing more information about your article,
- You may provide a graphic, or, if you do not have a graphic, be able to convey some
ideas to our Designer who will customize a graphic for you from our library of royalty-free
- Links directly off the Feature Article Area may not be to an external website.
- Article must be applicable to the entire campus community.
- Article will be posted for a maximum of 90 days.
- Your request must be received 1 week prior to the date you would like the item to