Abstracts for consideration as an oral presentations are welcome and due by March 21, 2014. Abstracts should be no more than 400 words. All abstracts submitted will be printed electronically and may be posted on the meeting website. Please be sure to carefully check your abstract for content errors, spelling, names, etc. before submitting.
Presenting authors must also register for the meeting as the submission of an abstract does not register you for the meeting.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS NOW OPEN.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission: Please follow the guidelines below for preparing your abstract. Abstracts that do not comply with the stated specifications may be returned for editing.
Preparing Your Abstract:
- Please use MS Word, (PC or Mac) to type your abstract. Save the abstract on your computer.
- Format your abstract using 10-point Times font and 1-inch margins.
- Abstracts may not be longer than one page.
- The TITLE of your abstract should be in all uppercase letters
- List the authors' last names and first initials in all uppercase letters, and affiliations in both uppercase and lowercase letters, directly below the title.
- Underline the name of the presenting author.
- Identify the corresponding affiliation and location for each author.
- Skip one line between the listing of authors and the text of your abstract.
EARLY BREAST CANCER SCREENING IN HIV-INFECTED EASTERN EUROPEAN WOMEN
KELLY JR1, AGBARIA R2, and PHILLIPS LP3
1Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
2Ben-Gurion University, Beer-Sheva, Israel
3Pharmacia Corporation, Nerviano, Milan, Italy
Abstract text begins here.
Please direct any questions regarding issues relevant to abstract submissions to:
The deadline to submit an abstract has passed.