Third Symposium on Translational Genomics
March 20-21, 2014
Natcher Auditorium, NIH Bethesda
National Cancer Institute Symposium on Integrative Cancer Biology and Genomics Third Symposium on Translational Genomics
The field of translational genomics is rapidly progressing, yet the systematic application of current knowledge to improve patient care remains a formidable challenge. This symposium will provide a dedicated forum for the advancement, implementation and exchange of information for translation into clinical practice with the ultimate goal to improve the health of patients with cancer.
Organizing Committee: Laufey Amundadottir, Tim Greten, Curt Harris, Perwez Hussain, Glenn Merlino, Thomas Ried, Richard Simon and Snorri Thorgeirsson
- GWAS/eQTL: Translational Inferences
- Tumor Heterogeneity: Implications for Clinical Application
- Genomic Oncology: State of the Art
- Metabolomics in Oncology: Therapeutic Potential
* Ed Liu, The Jackson Laboratory * Frank McCormick, University of California San Francisco * Maria Teresa Landi, Division of Cancer Epidemiology & Genetics, NCI * Simon Gayther, University of Southern California * Ludmila Prokunina-Olsson, Division of Cancer Epidemiology & Genetics, NCI * Peggy Farnham, University of Southern California * George Church, Harvard University * Charles Swanton, University College London * Sanford Markowitz, Case Western Reserve University * Thea Tlsty, University of California San Francisco * Michael T. Barrett, Translational Genomics Research Institute * Louis Staudt, Center for Cancer Research, NCI * Jean Claude Zenklusen, Center for Cancer Genomics, NCI * Stephen Baylin, Johns Hopkins University * Xin Wang, Center for Cancer Research, NCI * Marcin Kortylewski, City of Hope * Marston Linehan, Center for Cancer Research, NCI
Register: Registration is free but seating is limited so please register online at:
For additional information please contact Laura Hooper at email@example.com
Download the flyer for this event.