Information Technology Operations Group (ITOG)
The Information Technology Operations Group (ITOG) is a part of the Information Systems Program at Leidos Biomedical Research, Inc. This group is responsible for providing networking, computation facilities, and storage facilities for NCI at Frederick and the Advanced Technology Research Facility (ATRF).
- Engineer solutions that best fit the NCI at Frederick requirements and goals.
- Deliver high-quality support to our customers in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain and represent the high ethical standards of the National Cancer Institute.
- Assure the NCI at Frederick is aligned with industry best practices.
- Design and implement network solutions that push data communication single points of failure as far to the edge as feasible, ideally to the workstation level.