NCI/DCTD Joint Pathology/Radiology Workshop
National Institutes of Health
Bethesda, MD 20814
This one-day workshop will focus on practical techniques and "best practices" for liver and lung tumor biopsies to develop draft procedural guidance documents.
The establishment of a communication plan between the oncologists, radiologists, and pathologists at each institution for the collection of the data will be encouraged that
may lead to improvements in biopsy quality.
- Fiel, M. Isabel   (Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai)
- Hamilton, Stanley   (MD Anderson Cancer Center)
- Kleiner, David   (NIH/CCR)
- Kuo, Michael David   (UCLA Medical Center)
- McCall, Shannon   (Duke University)
- Schirmacher, Peter   (University of Heidelberg)
- Suh, Robert   (UCLA Medical Center)
- Tam, Alda   (MD Anderson Cancer Center)
- Travis, William   (Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center)
- Wood, Bradford   (NIH/CC)
For conference related questions, please contact Kathy Easterday.
For workshop related questions, please contact the meeting organizers list below:
- Elliot B. Levy, M,D.
NIH, Clinical Center
Radiology and Imaging Sciences
Elliot B. Levy, M,D.
- Hala Makhlouf, M.D., Ph.D.
Program Director/Medical Officer at NIH/NCI
NCI/DCTD Pathology Investigation and Resources Branch (PIRB)
Registration is now open.
Registration is free, but seating is limited. Please be sure to register early.