Frederick, MD 21701
Welcome to the inaugural conference on the a-Twists and B-Turns of Recombinant Protein Production!
High-quality recombinant protein production lies at the heart of modern preclinical research and development efforts across academia, government, and private industry. Protein scientists must strive to optimize processes and improve technologies to meet the increasing demand for challenging protein targets of 21st century structural biology and pre-clinical drug discovery pipelines.
This meeting will bring together researchers with an interest in protein science—from academic researchers to protein production core facility staff— with the goal of discussing our common needs, challenges, and solutions to increase the efficiency of our work, the quality of our products, and the development of novel technologies for the future of protein science research. The event will feature an invited keynote speaker, short talks from selected abstracts, and poster presentations.
- Dominic Esposito, Ph.D., Frederick National Laboratory
- Oleg Brodsky, Pfizer, Inc.
- Ruth Saxl, Ph.D., The Jackson Laboratory
- FNL Scientific Standards Hub
- Protein Interest Group (PIG)
Important Due Dates
- Abstract deadline January 28, 2024
- Registration closes March 8, 2024