EML Protocols and Resources
Laboratory Protocols & Resources
The EML provides documentation as well as personal consultation to customers regarding the proper fixation protocol for their samples. Listed below are the commonly used fixation protocols used by customers prior to sending their samples to the EML. If you would like to discuss a custom protocol or have questions regarding the capabilities of the EML please contact the EM Lab Director, Dr. Ulrich Baxa.
- Protocol for In-Situ fixation
- Protocol for Tissue fixation
- Protocol for Cell Pellet fixation
- Protocol to produce a Virus Pellet
- Protocol for Pre-Embedding IEM
- Protocol for Post-Embedding IEM
For information concerning sample shipment to the EML please click here.