Christmas ( or Holiday ) Salad
Myra Jeanne Wilson
Family Recipe, Category:
1 hour, Total time:
1 hour, Servings:
This is a Rich, Creamy, and Fruity Salad Dessert for special occasions.
In a Large Mixing Bowl; Mix the Following:-
1. 1 Can Fruit Salad ( Drained ).
2. 1 Large Jar of Maraschino Cherries ( Stemless; Drained
and cut in half ).
3. 2 Tubs of Extra Creamy Coolwhip ( Allow to Defrost and
then Stir into Mixture well.
4. 2 Bananas ( Sliced thin ).
5. 1 Package of Small Colored Marshmallows.
6. 1 Can of Mandarin Oranges ( Drained ).
7. 1 Can of Pineapple ( Drained ).
8. 1 Small Package of Coconaut.
9. 1 Small Package of Walnut Halfs.
10. Mix Well - Keep Unused Portion Refrigerated.
11. Re-Stir slightly bedfore Re-Serving.