Information for 2020 year will be posted soon.
2019 Program details
Undergraduate students interested in solving complex problems in cancer through interdisciplinary research are encouraged to apply by February 15, 2019. Please click here to submit an application.
- Open to Rising Junior and Senior Undergraduates
- Applicant must be a United States citizen or permanent resident attending college in the U.S.
- $4000 Stipend + Free Housing
- Support for Travel to/from Research Institution
- Two-Day Research Conference at the NIH in Bethesda, MD
- 16 opportunities for Projects available at 15 different research institutions.