Undergraduate students interested in solving complex problems in cancer through interdisciplinary research are encouraged to apply by February 16, 2018. Please click here to request an application package.
- Open to Rising Junior and Senior Undergraduates
- Applicant must be a United States citizen or permanent resident attending college in the U.S.
- $4000 Stipend + Free Housing
- Support for Travel to/from Research Institution
- Two-Day Research Conference at the NIH in Bethesda, MD
- 16 opportunities for Projects available at 14 different research institutions.
- World Class Institutions
- Weeks of Mentored Research
- Trip to Washington DC