2019 Program details
Undergraduate students interested in solving complex problems in cancer through interdisciplinary research are encouraged to apply by February 15, 2019.
Please click here to submit an application.
- Open to Rising Junior and Senior Undergraduates
- Applicant must be a United States citizen or permanent resident attending college in the U.S.
- $4000 Stipend + Free Housing
- Support for Travel to/from Research Institution
- Two-Day Research Conference at the NIH in Bethesda, MD
- 16 opportunities for Projects available at 15 different research institutions.