2020 Program details
Undergraduate students interested in solving complex problems in cancer through interdisciplinary research are encouraged to apply by February 7, 2020. Please click here to submit an application.
- 16 opportunities for Projects available at 14 different research institutions.
- Open to Rising Junior & Senior Undergraduates
- Applicant must be currently enrolled in an accredited U.S. college or university
- Applicant must be eligible to work in the United States
- $4000 Stipend + Free Housing at Research Site
- Roundtrip domestic travel to/from Research Site
- Roundtrip travel & accommodations for two-day research conference at the NIH in Bethesda, MD
Information for the 2021 program will be forthcoming on November 30, 2020