Abstracts for consideration as poster presentations are welcome and due by July 19, 2019 by
11:59 PM. The best judged abstracts will be selected for oral presentations and travel awards.
All abstracts submitted will be printed electronically so please be sure to carefully check your abstract for content errors, spelling, names, etc. before submitting.
*** PLEASE REGISTER BEFORE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION *** Presenting authors must also register for the meeting as the submission of an abstract does not register you for the meeting.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission:
Please follow the guidelines below for preparing your abstract.
Abstracts that do not comply with the stated specifications may be returned for editing.
Preparing Your Abstract:
- Please use Microsoft Word for PC or Mac to type your abstract and then copy and paste the abstract below.
- Abstracts may not be longer than 500 words.
- Abstracts should be divided into the three following parts:
- Background and Hypothesis
- Study Design and Methods
- Results and Conclusion
- The TITLE of your abstract should be in all uppercase letters.
- List the authors' last names and first initials in all uppercase letters.
- Identify the corresponding affiliation and location for each author.
EARLY BREAST CANCER SCREENING IN HIV-INFECTED EASTERN EUROPEAN WOMEN
KELLY JR1, AGBARIA R2, and PHILLIPS LP3
1Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
2Ben-Gurion University, Beer-Sheva, Israel
3Pharmacia Corporation, Nerviano, Milan, Italy
Please direct any questions regarding issues relevant to abstract submissions to: Julia Lam
Abstract Deadline is July 19, 2019.