Abstracts for consideration are welcome and due by April 26 by 11:59PM.
Preparing your presentation
- You are allowed a maximum of FOUR PowerPoint slides that you can use to describe your research in three minutes. Within that time frame, you are expected to provide a brief introduction of yourself, research summary and brief closing.
- If you would like to include a three minute description of your research, record your presentation in PowerPoint or Keynote. Be sure to speak slowly and clearly.
- Make sure to include your contact information so people can reach you if they have questions.
Submitting your files
- Please upload the following files to the conference website under the “Abstract” tab. All file names MUST include your first and last name.
- PowerPoint only (.pptx)
- PowerPoint and Video file (.mov or .mp4)
OMB No.: 0925-0740
Expiration Date: 07/31/2022
Public reporting burden for this collection of information is estimated to average 5 minutes per response, including the time for reviewing instructions, searching existing data sources, gathering and maintaining the data needed, and completing and reviewing the collection of information. An agency may not conduct or sponsor, and a person is not required to respond to, a collection of information unless it displays a currently valid OMB control number. Send comments regarding this burden estimate or any other aspect of this collection of information, including suggestions for reducing this burden to: NIH, Project Clearance Branch, 6705 Rockledge Drive, MSC 7974, Bethesda, MD 20892-7974, ATTN: PRA (0925-0740). Do not return the completed form to this address.
Deadline is April 26, 2021.