Abstracts for consideration as oral and poster presentations are welcome and due by Friday, September 23 by 11:59PM.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission: Please follow the guidelines below for preparing your abstract. Abstracts that do not comply with the stated specifications may be returned for editing.
- Please use Microsoft Word for PC or Mac to type your abstract. Be sure to save the abstract on your computer prior to uploading.
- File name should have the AUTHORS last name listed (example: 2022-Abstract-SMITH)
- Abstracts may not be longer than one page.
- Text should be single-spaced, 10-point Times New Roman font with 1-inch margins.
- The TITLE of your abstract should be in all uppercase letters
- List the authors' last names and first initials in all uppercase letters, and affiliations in both uppercase and lowercase letters, directly below the title.
- Underline the name of the presenting author
- Identify the corresponding affiliation and location for each author.
- Skip one line between the listing of authors and the text of your abstract.
EARLY BREAST CANCER SCREENING IN HIV-INFECTED EASTERN EUROPEAN WOMEN
KELLY JR1, AGBARIA R2, and PHILLIPS LP3
1Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
2Ben-Gurion University, Beer-Sheva, Israel
3Pharmacia Corporation, Nerviano, Milan, Italy
Please direct any questions regarding issues relevant to abstract submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline is September 23, 2022.