The NCI at Frederick Scientific Publications Database added 241 publications by NCI at Frederick researchers between October 1 and December 31, 2021. In comparison, for the period between October 1 and December 31, 2020, the database added 303 publications.
According to the Web of Science database, the newly added publications:
- Have been cited 97 times in 86 different articles as of January 6, 2022, compared to the period between October 1 and December 31, 2020, in which publications were cited 94 times in 94 different articles.
- Covered research topics including biochemistry/molecular biology, cell biology, immunology, oncology, and virology, compared to October 1 to December 31, 2020, when biochemistry/molecular biology, oncology, and pharmacology/pharmacy were leading topics.
- Were published in large journals, including: Nature Communications, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, Methods in Molecular Biology, Viruses, and Hepatology.
- Listed collaborators from top institutions, including Harvard University, University of California System, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, and Pennsylvania Commonwealth System of Higher Education.
- Used keywords including hiv-1, cancer, cell, sars-cov-2, and immune.
Kaitlyn May is the public services librarian. The Scientific Library assists in all phases of the research process by providing information services, resources, and training to all NCI at Frederick and Frederick National Laboratory employees.