Abstract Deadline is October 18, 2019
Abstract Format Instructions:
Content: We will consider abstracts describing work related to this year's theme of the symposium: Advances in Cell Signaling Pathways in Cancer: From Biology to Therapeutics.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission: Please follow the guidelines below for preparing your abstract. Abstracts that do not comply with the stated specifications may be returned for editing.
- Please use Microsoft Word for PC or Mac to type your abstract. Be sure to save the abstract on your computer prior to uploading.
- File name should have the AUTHORS last name listed (example: 2019-Abstract-SMITH)
- Abstracts may not be longer than 400 words.
- Text should be single-spaced, 10-point Times New Roman font with 1-inch margins.
- The TITLE of your abstract should be in all uppercase letters
- List the authors' last names and first initials in all uppercase letters, and affiliations in both uppercase and lowercase letters, directly below the title.
- Underline the name of the presenting author
- Identify the corresponding affiliation and location for each author.
- Skip one line between the listing of authors and the text of your abstract.
EARLY BREAST CANCER SCREENING IN HIV-INFECTED EASTERN EUROPEAN WOMEN
KELLY JR1, AGBARIA R2, and PHILLIPS LP3
1Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
2Ben-Gurion University, Beer-Sheva, Israel
3Pharmacia Corporation, Nerviano, Milan, Italy
OMB No.: 0925-0740
Expiration Date: 05/31/2019
Public reporting burden for this collection of information is estimated to average 5 minutes per response, including the time for reviewing instructions, searching existing data sources, gathering and maintaining the data needed, and completing and reviewing the collection of information. An agency may not conduct or sponsor, and a person is not required to respond to, a collection of information unless it displays a currently valid OMB control number. Send comments regarding this burden estimate or any other aspect of this collection of information, including suggestions for reducing this burden to: NIH, Project Clearance Branch, 6705 Rockledge Drive, MSC 7974, Bethesda, MD 20892-7974, ATTN: PRA (0925-0740). Do not return the completed form to this address.
Abstract Deadline is October 18, 2019.