Abstract Submission Instructions
- The title should be brief, but long enough to identify clearly the nature of the study.
- Indicate the name and affiliation of each author, but omit author degrees and titles.
The body of the abstract should include the following sections:
- Background: summarize the purpose, scope and objectives of the study or research.
- Methods: describe the methods used to measure your study/research.
- Results: A summary of the results obtained.
- Conclusion: A statement of conclusions reached in your study or research. Do not simply state "The results will be discussed."
- Limit the abstract to 300 words
- Use abbreviations in parentheses after the full word the first time it appears.