Bethesda, Maryland 20892
The Center for Cancer Research at the National Cancer Institute is hosting a two-day international symposium on September 27-28, 2023 entitled 2023 Frontiers in Basic Immunology. The program includes recent advances in the field and should be an exciting forum for discussion and debate on the current understanding of basic immunological mechanisms.
- David Artis, Ph.D., Cornell Weill Medical School
- James Di Santo, M.D., Ph.D., Pasteur Institute
- Gillian Griffiths, FMedSci, FRS, Cambridge University
- Vijay Kuchroo, DVM, Ph.D., Harvard Medical School
- Mitchell Kronenberg, Ph.D., La Jolla Institute for Immunology
- Nicole La Gruta, Ph.D., Monash University
- Miriam Merad, M.D., Ph.D., Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Shruti Naik, Ph.D., Grossman School of Medicine, New York University
- Ellen Rothenberg, Ph.D., Caltech
- Marcel van den Brink, M.D., Ph.D., Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Dario Vignali, Ph.D., University of Pittsburgh
- Kai Wucherpfennig, M.D., Ph.D., Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Avinash Bhandoola, Ph.D., Laboratory of Genome Integrity, Center for Cancer Research, NCI
- Vanja Lazarevic, Ph.D., Experimental Immunology Branch, Center for Cancer Research, NCI
- Hyun Park, Ph.D., Experimental Immunology Branch, Center for Cancer Research, NCI
- Naomi Taylor, M.D., Ph.D., Pediatric Oncology Branch, Center for Cancer Research, NCI
Call for Abstracts: Abstracts for consideration as poster presentations are welcome and due by September 8, 2023.
All speakers will present in person but a hybrid viewing option will be available. Please indicate on your registration whether you will attend in person or virtually.