Property Pass Procedures

If you do not already have a property pass or temporary loan document in place, initiate the process for a property pass by filling out the Property Pass form. The form requires supervisor/manager approval, as well as the signature of the Property Officer. These signatures can be obtained electronically by emailing the form. Once you have obtained the appropriate signature, maintain a copy for yourself by electronically saving it or printing it out and email the form to the Property Office at

Please consult the FAQ or contact if you have any questions.

Who Is My Property Officer?

There are a few ways to find out who your property officer is:

  1. Search the Property Database
  2. Email the Property Dept at
  3. Contact the Frederick Helpdesk: