Thursday, October 8, 2020
The NCI at Frederick Scientific Publications Database added 231 publications by NCI at Frederick researchers between July 1 and September 30, 2020.
According to the Web of Science database, the newly added publications:
- Have been cited 88 times in 88 different articles as of October 2, 2020.
- Covered research topics including biochemistry/molecular biology, immunology, genetics/heredity, infectious diseases, and oncology.
- Were published in top journals including Journal of Clinical Immunology, Acta Crystallographica Section A: Foundation and Advances, Cancer Research, and Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America.
- Listed collaborators from top institutions including Harvard University, the University of Texas System, Columbia University, the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, Johns Hopkins University, and Harvard Medical School.
- Used keywords including cancer, cells, HIV-1, patients, and study.