Need help? Email the Webmaster
The Clinical Services Program within the Applied/Developmental Research Directorate maintains a Clinical Support Laboratory that has expertise covering a broad spectrum of immunologic testing and clinical trial support. Program support can begin at the early stages of clinical trial development to aid in developing a comprehensive strategy for sample collection, processing, and testing with a special emphasis on immunologic testing. The laboratory collaborates with partners to develop customized assays or transfer existing assay technology with assay validation, data analysis and interpretation of results. Examples include:
- Developing a circulating tumor cell assay to use in pharmacodynamic trial monitoring
- Multiplex cytokine and biomarker analysis in different matrices of serum, plasma, tissue culture medium, urine (&saliva).
- Using bioassays to evaluate and confirm cytokine activity
- Routine and customized assays of lymphocyte functional activity including proliferation, ELISPOT, and various cytotoxicity assays like ADCC and NK- (&CTL-)mediated target cell killing.
- Establishing customized flow cytometry panels for clinical trial monitoring
No FAQs have been provided by the service area.
The following validation errors have occurred: