Need help? Email the Webmaster
Protein Mass Spectrometry Group
The Protein Characterization Laboratory (PCL) Mass Spectrometry Center is equipped with the latest in mass spectrometry (MS) instrumentation for proteomic and metabolomic analysis. The laboratory specializes in the identification of individual proteins to the whole proteome, characterization of protein complexes and other macromolecular complexes such as DNA/protein and RNA/proteins, validation of protein interactions to the analysis of protein and nucleotide post translational modification. The laboratory also specializes in the development of custom assays for quantization of specific small molecules (metabolites) in complex biological and clinical samples.
Mass Spectrometry (MS) as applied to:
- Protein identification
- Identification of protein modifications
- Characterization of protein complexes
- Characterization of complex (e.g. serum, tissue, cell lysates) proteomes
- Comparative proteomic using quantitation methods
- Metabolite assay development
- Targeted metabolite analysis
Available instrumentation includes: Orbitrap Fusion Tribrid, Q Exactive, Q Exactive HF, LTQ-Velos Pro and TSQ-Triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometers.
No FAQs have been provided by the service area.
The following validation errors have occurred: